Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. The information provided on this site is for general educational purposes only. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By accessing and using this website you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with them, you can not use this resource.
- Use of the site. The information on this site is general in nature and is provided solely for educational purposes. Any of your actions to access the site and use this resource are governed by the Terms and Conditions. By accessing the site and using this resource, you fully accept these Terms and Conditions without any restrictions;
- Content of the site. Texas Chemist makes every reasonable effort to ensure that accurate and up-to-date data is presented on the site. However, due to the speed of change of the available data, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, relevance or completeness of the information. You agree that you go to the site and use this resource at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall Texas Chemist or any other party involved in the creation, production or support of this site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, incidental, indirect, consequential damages, fines or damages resulting from benefit, loss of data or business interruption) resulting from the fact that you had access, used or could not access or use this site. This limitation of liability also includes possible damage to your computer equipment, including in connection with virus infection;
- Analysis of transmitted data. Although the Pharmacy may from time to time track or view discussions, chats, messages and the like on the site, the company is not obligated to do so and is not responsible for this information. When using this site, you are prohibited from sending or transmitting any illegal, threatening, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or insulting materials that may constitute or induce behavior that can be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise break the law. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to analyze the transmitted data and materials that are sent or uploaded to the site, and block or delete messages and materials that, according to the Pharmacy, are (a) violent, slanderous or indecent, (b) fraudulent, deceptive or misleading, (c) contrary to copyright, trademark rights or violate other intellectual property rights of others, or (d) offensive, undesirable or otherwise unacceptable for the Pharmacy, at the sole discretion of the company. In addition, we will fully support all law enforcement agencies and other agencies that request or require us to disclose the identity of any person who sent any such message or materials;
- Disclaimer. You agree to provide guarantees of liability protection, protect against and prevent damage to the Pharmacy, its representatives, owners, employees, agents, suppliers and third-party partners, and guarantee the protection of these persons from any damage, costs, damages and expenses, including appropriate legal fees, the reason for which was any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions;
- Third party sites and links. This site may contain links to other sites maintained by third parties not controlled by the Pharmacy. Such links are provided for convenience only. In addition, this site can be accessed via a link provided by third parties not controlled by the Pharmacy. Third parties are not allowed to post links to our website without our consent. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, relevance or completeness of any information provided on third-party websites. We are not liable for any damage (including, without limitation, direct, incidental, indirect, indirect damage, fines or losses related to loss of profits, loss of data or business interruption) caused in connection with the receipt of the information on third-party websites. individuals. The inclusion of references to third-party resources does not imply endorsement or recommendation by the Pharmacy of such resources;
- Medical information. This site may contain general information about various diseases and their treatment methods. Such information is provided solely for informational purposes and does not replace the advice of the attending physician or other qualified medical personnel. Consumers should not use the information posted on the website for the purposes of diagnosis. Consumers, if necessary, should always consult their physician;
- Trademarks. Any product names, regardless of the use of the trademark symbol, are trademarks belonging to Texas Chemist, as well as to licensees, partners of the company, unless otherwise indicated. It is strictly forbidden to use trademarks or other materials available on the site, except for the cases mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. We hereby draw your attention to the fact that we will decisively demand respect for our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law;
- Copyright. The content of this site is protected by copyright. The information posted on the site may be copied only for personal non-commercial purposes while retaining all copyright notes and other information about the owners of the materials received and cannot be copied, redacted or otherwise distributed in the future. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, you may not copy, post, download, distribute, modify, transmit, re-upload or use any information, images, documents presented on the website, or any part of the mentioned materials in electronic, printed form, or create any new materials using the presented on the site, without corresponding explicit written permission from the Pharmacy. None of the above is considered to be a license or trademark or patent rights of our company or any third parties;
- Invalidity in terms of contradiction to the law. This site is designed in accordance with the legislation of the USA. Despite the fact that the materials posted on the site may be available to users outside the territory of this state, the information on the site is intended only for citizens of the USA. Other countries may have other legal requirements, as well as medical practices;
- Applicable right. These Terms and Conditions, as well as your use of this site, are governed by the laws of the USA;
- Other conditions. Recognizing any provision of these Terms and Conditions as illegal or invalid does not affect the valid other provisions of the Terms and Conditions. We have the right to make changes or remove information from the site at any time and at its own discretion. We also have the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such changes are considered effective immediately after they are posted on the site. Any continuation of the use of the site will be deemed your final consent with the amended Terms and Conditions.